How to Build Wind Power Free with this Earth 4 Energy Package

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Not What I Thought

Times change, and if we don't change with them we will break or be broke maybe just bent. I haven't been working  on this Green Living for a while I had to get a different job and guess where I went, right to the Oil Fields in NM.
   Work slowed way down a couple of years ago and so I had to make a choice, work on this green thing or work to buy food, food won out, I've had the habit of eating a long time.

     I seen this electric car thing and if you have time to fool with it or maybe you have already seen it or done it, you could let me know in the comments.

    I will try getting more done again, but this oil field takes up a lot of time.
     After I get all done with my garden I will  have time to do some more building.

No comments: