How to Build Wind Power Free with this Earth 4 Energy Package

Thursday, July 4, 2013

DYI Wind Power Maybe ???

   Happy 4th of July everyone,

      Now beings I'm starting on this getting off the Grid thing again, I am
   going to try something in the wind power category.

      A few years ago I bought a older motorhome and just parked it, only paid 300.00
 for it, a guy I worked with needed money.
   
   Now I have taken the home part of it and turned it into a chicken shed so now I have chickens
  to go in my winnibago, but as I was doing the change over I pulled the onan generator out of it
  and got to thinking on how I could use it.

     In live in NM and we still have windmills here, new and used. I want to try and rig something up
        that will make this work and ease my electric bill.

      If you have suggestions, such as rpms for generator, or the right gearbox as a reducer or multiplier
   go ahead and put them in the comments, sure would like some ideas.

No comments: